Skip to main content

The Conversation

Why you sit alone?
Did you say that to me?
Yeah, who else?
I don't know why...

Seek a friend.
I've done that
Where?
They've left me alone

You have nobody then
No! Umm... well, yes.
You know why?
I don't. I am confused.

Feel free with me
What do you mean?
I'll always be in your side
What are you talking about?

You won't understand
What do you want?
Believe me, I'am yours
How can I do that?

I'll never break promise
Ok, I'll try to believe you
Play with me
What?

Self destruction
You wanna kill me?
You don't want that?
Of course no

How about personality destruction
That'd be okay I think
Never smile, that's the rule
I can't, but I'll try, then?

Never have a friend again
What?! I'll try
Then, never felt happy
What do you want?!

Kill your personality
What for?
You'll never feel alone
Great, know I fell more lonely

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOTA 2 DEDICATED SERVER

Mau main Dota 2 tapi ngga punya koneksi internet? Bisa kok main offline :D, main offline dan nge-LAN juga bisa. Mari berterima kasih kepada orang-orang yang udah susah payah buat servernya~ Ah udah pada tau kan Dota 2 itu apa? So, langsung aja ke step bermain offlinenya dan LAN nya. Offline game vs Bot/AI 1.        Buka Steam dan jalankan offline mode. Mode offline bisa dijalankan pas masuk dan ngga ada koneksi atau pas ada koneksi dan pilih Go Offline. Seperti gambar dibawah ini. 2.        Setelah masuk offline mode, klik kanan pada game dota 2 dan masuk ke properties. 3.        Setelah masuk properties, pilih Set Launch Option dan masukkan –console pada kolom yang ada. 4.        Masuk ke Dota 2, kalo step di atas udah benar, maka akan muncul gambar berikut. Kalo jendela ini di close akan muncul gambar berikut. Jangan khawatir...

So Far You Go

While everyone were together I am alone with my memories While everyone gone I am just sit here It's so quite here Without you and friends It's so lonely here Without love and warmth Friends, so far you go But I am stand still Friends, so different you are But I am the same What should i do? Discovering me, myself? Or finding love So I could be like you? Originally created: 230207 Edited: 131216

Sebuah Tujuan

Dia berada di simpang jalan Berhenti sejenak Tidak ada siapapun di sekitar Ingin meneruskan jalan untuk sampai ke sebuah tujuan Tapi yang mana? Selama ini dia hanya berjalan lurus Bukan karena tidak pernah bertemu simpang jalan Tapi karena mata yang tertutup Kini matanya terbuka Tapi dia berhenti Dia sedang mencari sebuah tujuan